Back in business!


Hi everyone!
I'm Marina, I'm 24 years old and I'm obsessed with beauty products, specially organic range products.
I decided to restart this blog because recently I've been trying a lot of fabulous cosmetics brands and I thought it would be a shame not sharing them with everbody around the net.
Probably you heard of most of them, probably not. So my idea is to talk about this kind of products, show them to you, see what you think, talk about skincare and whatever you want.
I hope you like it and I'm looking foward to read your opinions!

See you soon.

Spanish version

Buenas a tod@s!

Soy Marina, tengo 24 años y estoy obsesionada con los productos de belleza, especialmente la cosmética natural.
Decidí rehacer el blog porque últimamente estuve probando un montón de marcas de cosmética y pensé que seria una pena no compartirlas con todo el mundo. Seguramente muchas de ellas las conoceréis, o no. Así que mi idea es hablar sobre estos productos, enseñarlos, hablar sobre el cuidado de la piel, ver que opináis y   cualquier cosa que vosotros queráis.
Espero que os guste el blog y espero vuestros comentarios.
Nos vemos pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment